Effective date: May 11th, 2020
All written content on Onthecity, including but not limited to text, logos, and audiovisual material, is the property of Onthecity or its content providers and is protected by French and international copyright laws.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any content from our website without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
If you believe that any content on Onthecity infringes your copyright, please contact us at contact[at]onthecity.fr with a description of the copyrighted work and the content on our website that you believe infringes your copyright. Please provide a written communication with the following information:
1. your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
We will investigate your claim and, if necessary, take appropriate action.
Thank you for respecting our intellectual property rights. If you have any questions or concerns about our copyright policy, please contact us at contact[at]onthecity.fr